Newsletter 
  INSCRIPTION Inscription | ESPACE ANNONCEURS Publicité | CONTACT Contact |PLAN DU SITE Plan


Europétrole, le portail de l'industrie du pétrole
 
 accueil | actualité française | actualité internationale | recherche | interviews | focus | actualité par entreprise | actualité pétrole/gaz de schiste 
Partager :

  • Venezuela and Russia will invest USD18 thousand millions on Junin Block 6 of the Orinoco Oil Belt
    édité le 02/02/2010 - Plus de news de "PDVSA" - Voir la fiche entreprise de "PDVSA"


Venezuela and Russia will invest USD18 thousand millions on Junin Block 6 of the Orinoco Oil Belt
The director of the Venezuelan Petroleum Corporation, Pedro Leon, and his counterpart from the Russian National Oil Consortium, Valery Rusakov, signed in the presence of the Minister of Energy and Petroleum and President of Petroleos de Venezuela, Rafael Ramirez and the head of the Russian government, Vladimir Putin, the contract for the formation of a joint venture whose objective is the joined exploitation of the Junin Block 6 of the Orinoco Oil Belt.

Junin Block 6 covers some 448 square kilometers, its reserves have been estimated at 52.7 billion barrels of oil originally in place (OOIP) and its production is estimated at 450 thousand barrels per day of upgraded crude by 2017. The investments planned for its development add up to 18 thousand million dollars.

This is the first time in history that two oil giants, Venezuela and Russia join forces together to produce large volumes of oil and this initiative takes shape in time when it materializes significant offers from other companies in Block Carabobo and by Italian company ENI in Junin block 5, both in the Orinoco Oil Belt, the largest deposit of hydrocarbons on the planet, said Ramirez.

"Today we conclude the work started a year ago to create the conditions for the joint exploitation of Junin 6, one of the largest oilfields in the world. This is the beginning of an important joint venture and I'm sure it will bring the respective dividends to our Venezuelan colleagues and their Russian partners, "Putin said.

The above mentioned joint venture will consist of PDVSA, which will own 60% of the shares and the Russian consortium consisting of Rosneft, Lukoil, Gazprom Neft, TNK-BP and Surgoutneftgaz, owning the remaining 40%.

It is worth noting that the Russian society must pay an entry bond of a thousand million dollars to the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela and that this project will be submitted to the National Assembly for the authorization approval, in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law of Hydrocarbons.


Origine : Communiqué PDVSA

Voir la fiche entreprise de "PDVSA"



Les dernières news de "PDVSA"

 
 
 
 
Emploi-Pétrole
 
Rechercher une news



française internationale








 
Les dernières news internationales


>> Toute l'actualité internationale     >> RSS
 
Recherche de news par tags

abu-dhabi acquisition adnoc aker-bp aker-solutions algeria algerie algerie alstom anadarko angola apache australia axens baker-hughes bechtel bg-group bp brazil canada carburant cbi cgg cheniere chevron china cnooc cnpc co2 commission-europeenne compressor conocophillips consommation cpdp deepwater discovery drilling e-on edf egypt engie engineering eni equinor equinor exxonmobil feed flng fluor fluxys foster-wheeler fpso france fsru fugro gabon gas gaz gazprom gazprom-neft gdf-suez ge germany ghana gnl gtt gulf-of-mexico guyana hess india indonesia inpex iraq italy kbr keppel licence lng lukoil lundin maersk-drilling malaysia mcdermott methanier mexico mozambique natural-gas neptune-energy nigeria nigeria north-sea norway novatek offshore oman omv opec pemex petrobras petrofac petronas pgnig pipeline platform poland production qatar qatar-petroleum qatargas raffinerie refinery repsol rig riser rosneft russia rwe saipem santos saudi-arabia saudi-aramco schlumberger seismic senegal shale-gas shell socar sonatrach statoil subsea subsea-7 survey tap technip technipfmc texas total totalenergies tullow turbine uae ufip uk ukraine us vopak well wintershall wood-group woodside



Europétrole © 2003 - 2022