Newsletter 
  INSCRIPTION Inscription | ESPACE ANNONCEURS Publicité | CONTACT Contact |PLAN DU SITE Plan


Europétrole, le portail de l'industrie du pétrole
 
 accueil | industrie pétrolière | industrie parapétrolière | prestataires de service | organisations | recherche | ajouter une référence | focus 
TAQA

Industrie pétrolière > Opérateur


TAQA

Adresse : Sowwah Square - Al Maryah Island
Ville : Abu Dhabi
Pays : Emirats Arabes Unis
Tél. : +971 2 691 4900
Fax : +971 2 641 3286
Site internet : http://www.taqaglobal.com/

Description (Fr) :
Société d'exploration et de production implantée à Abu Dhabi et qui intervient en Amérique du Nord, au Royaume-Uni et aux Pays-Bas.


Description (En) : Abu Dhabi National Energy Company PJSC (TAQA) is active across the entire energy value chain: power generation and water desalination, oil and gas exploration and production, and emerging and innovative technologies.
Following a series of global acquisitions and organic growth, we have become the largest independent power producer in the Middle East and North Africa and an established oil and gas operator. Our Power & Water business represents approximately 55% of our revenues, with our oil & gas business accounting for the other 45%. In early 2012, we established an Energy Solutions business, to explore alternative energy solutions in our existing TAQA geographies. We aim to focus on wind, waste-to-energy, and solar projects in North America, Northern Europe, the UAE and Morocco. Our asset base is currently balanced between the power & water business and our oil & gas business and between emerging and established markets. We have rigorous health, safety and the environment standards, and seek continuous improvement in everything we do.


Produits et services :



Les dernières news de cette entreprise


>> Consulter toute l'actualité de l'entreprise TAQA


 
 
 
 
 
Emploi-Pétrole
 
Rechercher une entreprise



recherche dans le titre
recherche dans la description






 
Les dernières entreprises dans l'annuaire d'Europétrole


Pour enregistrer votre entreprise cliquez ici



Europétrole © 2003 - 2021