Newsletter 
  INSCRIPTION Inscription | ESPACE ANNONCEURS Publicité | CONTACT Contact |PLAN DU SITE Plan


Europétrole, le portail de l'industrie du pétrole
 
 accueil | actualité française | actualité internationale | recherche | interviews | focus | actualité par entreprise | actualité pétrole/gaz de schiste 
Partager :

  • Repsol makes a new gas find in the Brazilian post-salt
    édité le 08/11/2011 - Plus de news de "REPSOL" - Voir la fiche entreprise de "REPSOL"


Repsol makes a new gas find in the Brazilian post-salt
Repsol Sinopec Brazil and its partner Petrobras have made a new offshore gas discovery in the Brazilian post-salt. The find was made 135 kilometres from the city of Vitoria, in the Espíritu Santo basin.

The well, known as Malombe, was drilled in the southeast of the Peroá field, in 980 metres (3,215 feet) of water. The find was confirmed after several tests detected gas at a depth of 2,600 metres.

The consortium, which will continue to carry out work on the block, will present an evaluation plan to Brazil’s National Oil Agency (ANP), which aims to demarcate the new deposit that has been discovered, and result in an estimate its volume and production capacity.

Repsol Sinopec Brazil has an 11.9% share in the consortium and Petrobras, which is the operator, holds the remaining 88.1%.

Repsol in Brazil

Repsol has a significant and diverse project portfolio in Brazil, including a producing field (Albacora Leste), a block under development (BM-S-7: Piracucá SP), two planned pilot projects (BM-S-9: Guará and Carioca) and fourteen exploration blocks with great potential.

At the end of last year, the company reached an agreement with Chinese company Sinopec to jointly develop the exploration and production projects that it has in the country, creating one of Latina America’s largest energy companies, valued at 17.773 billion euros. Repsol owns 60% of the company while Sinopec owns the remaining 40%.

Repsol Sinopec Brazil is the largest foreign owner of exploration rights in the Santos, Campos, and Espíritu Santo basins, participating in 14 blocks and operating seven of these.

The Brazilian offshore is one of the world’s largest areas of growth in hydrocarbon reserves.


Origine : Communiqué REPSOL

Voir la fiche entreprise de "REPSOL"



Les dernières news de "REPSOL"



Toutes les news de "REPSOL"
 
 
 
Emploi-Pétrole
 
Rechercher une news



française internationale








 
Les dernières news internationales


>> Toute l'actualité internationale     >> RSS
 
Recherche de news par tags

abu-dhabi adnoc aker-solutions algeria algerie algerie alstom amec anadarko angola apache australia axens azerbaijan baker-hughes barents-sea bechtel bg-group bp brazil canada carburant cbi cgg chevron china chiyoda cnooc cnpc co2 commission-europeenne compressor conocophillips consommation cpdp deepwater discovery drilling e-on edf egypt emerson engie engineering eni equinor exxonmobil feed flng flowline fluor fluxys fmc foster-wheeler fpso fsru fugro gabon gas gaz gazprom gazprom-neft gdf-suez ge ghana gnl gtt gulf-of-mexico hess india indonesia inpex iraq jacobs jgc kbr keppel licence lng lukoil lundin maersk-drilling malaysia mcdermott methanier mozambique natural-gas nigeria nigeria nord-stream north-sea norway novatek offshore oman omv opec pdvsa pemex petrobras petrofac petronas pgnig pipeline platform qatar qatar-petroleum qatargas raffinerie refinery repsol rig riser rosneft russia rwe saipem santos saudi-aramco schlumberger seadrill senegal shah-deniz shale-gas shell sinopec socar sonatrach south-stream statoil subsea subsea-7 survey tap technip technipfmc texas total transocean tullow turbine ufip uk us vallourec vopak well wintershall wood-group woodside



Europétrole © 2003 - 2020