Newsletter 
  INSCRIPTION Inscription | ESPACE ANNONCEURS Publicité | CONTACT Contact |PLAN DU SITE Plan


Europétrole, le portail de l'industrie du pétrole
 
 accueil | actualité française | actualité internationale | recherche | interviews | focus | actualité par entreprise | actualité pétrole/gaz de schiste 
Partager :

  • MAIRE TECNIMONT enters share capital of SOFIPART which controls TECHNIP KTI
    édité le 08/03/2010 - Plus de news de "Maire Tecnimont" - Voir la fiche entreprise de "Maire Tecnimont"


MAIRE TECNIMONT enters share capital of SOFIPART which controls TECHNIP KTI
Maire Tecnimont S.p.A. announces that it has signed a series of agreements leading to the acquisition of the entire share capital of Sofipart S.r.l, a company that controls 76.1% of KTI Management S.p.A, that, in turn, owns 75% of Technip KTI S.p.A, an international engineering process company based in Rome.

The operation entails the immediate transfer to Maire Tecnimont of 40% of the share capital of Sofipart, while the purchase of the remaining 60% is dependent only on the confirmation by the Antitrust Authorities, which is expected within the second quarter of 2010. The investment of Maire Tecnimont foresees, upon completion of the operation, a total disbursement equal to €52 million. Maire Tecnimont intends to finance the operation using, in part, own funds and, in part, medium/long-term financing.

The acquisition fits within a strategy of industrial growth for the Maire Tecnimont Group in the Oil & Gas sector.

Technip KTI, headquartered in Rome, is an international process engineering company with over 35 years of experience in the design and realization of plants for the chemical, petrochemical and refining industries. Technip KTI also operates as a provider of proprietary technologies and as EPC contractor for medium-sized plants and has realized over 500 projects throughout the world. In doing so, the company has gained significant references in the fields of sulfur recovery and gas processing, in hydrogen and syngas production, as well as in high temperature furnaces for refineries and petrochemical plants.

Technip KTI controls eight operating and service companies in Italy and abroad and reported at 31 December 2008 consolidated revenues equal to €221 million, EBIT of €12.3 million, and net income of €12.7 million. The net financial position at end 2008 was positive at €108 million (net cash), while the backlog totaled €295 million. At the consolidated level the company counted about 400 employees throughout the world, for the most part engineers and technical staff, with an annual production capacity of almost one million engineering hours.


Origine : Communiqué Maire Tecnimont

Voir la fiche entreprise de "Maire Tecnimont"



Les dernières news de "Maire Tecnimont"

  gedays
 
 
Rechercher une news



française internationale








 
Les dernières news internationales


>> Toute l'actualité internationale     >> RSS
 
Recherche de news par tags

abu-dhabi adnoc aker-solutions algeria alstom amec anadarko angola apache australia axens azerbaijan baker-hughes barents-sea bechtel bg-group bp brazil canada carburant cbi centrica cgg chevron china cnooc cnpc co2 commission-europeenne compressor conocophillips consommation cpdp deepwater discovery drilling e-on edf egypt emerson engie engineering eni equinor eu exxonmobil feed flng flowline fluor fluxys fmc foster-wheeler fpso fsru fugro gabon gas gaz gazprom gazprom-neft gdf-suez ge ghana gnl gouvernement gtt gulf-of-mexico hess ifp india indonesia inpex iraq jacobs jgc kazakhstan kbr keppel licence lng lukoil lundin maersk-oil malaysia mcdermott mozambique natural-gas nigeria nigeria nord-stream north-sea norway novatek offshore oman omv opec pdvsa pemex petoro petrobras petrofac petronas pgnig pipeline platform qatar qatar-petroleum raffinerie refinery repsol rig riser rosneft russia rwe saipem santos saudi-aramco schlumberger seadrill shah-deniz shale-gas shell siemens sinopec socar sonangol sonatrach south-stream statoil subsea subsea-7 tap technip technipfmc total transocean tullow turbine ufip uk vallourec vessel vopak well wintershall wood-group woodside



Europétrole © 2003 - 2019