Newsletter 
  INSCRIPTION Inscription | ESPACE ANNONCEURS Publicité | CONTACT Contact |PLAN DU SITE Plan


Europétrole, le portail de l'industrie du pétrole
 
 accueil | actualité française | actualité internationale | recherche | interviews | focus | actualité par entreprise | actualité pétrole/gaz de schiste 
Partager :

  • KUFPEC Achieves First Oil from the Well GNN-4 in Geisum Concession, Egypt
    édité le 24/06/2020 - Plus de news de "KUFPEC" - Voir la fiche entreprise de "KUFPEC"


KUFPEC Achieves First Oil from the Well GNN-4 in Geisum Concession, Egypt
Kuwait Foreign Petroleum Exploration Company, K.S.C.C. (KUFPEC) is pleased to announce that its wholly owned subsidiary, KUFPEC Egypt limited (KUFPEC Egypt) has achieved the first oil production from its appraisal well GNN-4 in the Geisum Concession in Egypt’s Gulf of Suez. GNN-4 is the first appraisal well in the ongoing early production and reservoir appraisal drilling program for the GNN Nukhul oil discovery. The reservoir was discovered in July 2019 by the GNN-3 exploration well which successfully encountered almost 500 feet of good quality net oil pay in the Nukhul formation, and with an estimated 260 MM barrels of oil in place. The Geisum Concession is located offshore Egypt in the Southern Gulf of Suez in shallow waters with a depth ranging from 30 to 200 feet, covering an area of approximately 105 sq. km.

KUFPEC Acting CEO Shaikh Nawaf Saud Nasir Al-Sabah stated that the main objective of drilling operations for GNN-4 was to appraise oil in the Nukhul formation. The well was successfully completed and tested at initial rates of over 2,000 BOPD. Shaikh Nawaf further affirmed that KUFPEC’s exploration successes, whether the huge discovery KUFPEC announced last year with multi-TCF resource in Malaysia or the current one in Egypt, demonstrate KUFPEC’s ability to achieve its strategic targets through its exploration activities.

KUFPEC Egypt holds a 40% working interest under the Production Sharing Contract with the Operator PICO GoS Limited (a Cheiron Group Company) holding the remaining 60% working interest. The Concession is managed by the joint operating company Petro Gulf Misr, which is jointly owned by the Egyptian General Petroleum Company, KUFPEC Egypt and PICO GoS Limited, and which is technically supervised by South Valley Egyptian Petroleum Holding Company.

About KUFPEC

KUFPEC is an international upstream company engaged in exploration, development and production of crude oil and natural gas outside the State of Kuwait and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Kuwait Petroleum Corporation.


Origine : Communiqué KUFPEC

Voir la fiche entreprise de "KUFPEC"



Les dernières news de "KUFPEC"

 
 
 
Emploi-Pétrole
 
Rechercher une news



française internationale








 
Les dernières news internationales


>> Toute l'actualité internationale     >> RSS
 
Recherche de news par tags

abu-dhabi adnoc aker-solutions algeria algerie algerie alstom amec anadarko angola apache australia axens azerbaijan baker-hughes barents-sea bechtel bg-group bp brazil canada carburant cbi cgg chevron china chiyoda cnooc cnpc co2 commission-europeenne compressor conocophillips consommation cpdp deepwater discovery drilling e-on edf egypt emerson engie engineering eni equinor exxonmobil feed flng flowline fluor fluxys fmc foster-wheeler fpso fsru fugro gabon gas gaz gazprom gazprom-neft gdf-suez ge ghana gnl gtt gulf-of-mexico hess india indonesia inpex iraq jacobs jgc kbr keppel licence lng lukoil lundin maersk-drilling malaysia mcdermott methanier mozambique natural-gas nigeria nigeria nord-stream north-sea norway novatek offshore oman omv opec pdvsa pemex petrobras petrofac petronas pgnig pipeline platform qatar qatar-petroleum qatargas raffinerie refinery repsol rig riser rosneft russia rwe saipem santos saudi-aramco schlumberger seadrill senegal shah-deniz shale-gas shell sinopec socar sonatrach south-stream statoil subsea subsea-7 survey tap technip technipfmc texas total transocean tullow turbine ufip uk us vallourec vopak well wintershall wood-group woodside



Europétrole © 2003 - 2020