Newsletter 
  INSCRIPTION Inscription | ESPACE ANNONCEURS Publicité | CONTACT Contact |PLAN DU SITE Plan


Europétrole, le portail de l'industrie du pétrole
 
 accueil | actualité française | actualité internationale | recherche | interviews | focus | actualité par entreprise | actualité pétrole/gaz de schiste 
Partager :

  • Galp Energia: Declaration of Commerciality of Sépia East field in the pre-salt of Santos basin
    édité le 13/11/2015 - Plus de news de "GALP" - Voir la fiche entreprise de "GALP"


Galp Energia: Declaration of Commerciality of Sépia East field in the pre-salt of Santos basin
Galp Energia, partner in the consortium for the development of block BM-S-24, informs that the operator Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. (Petrobras) has submitted a Declaration of Commerciality (DoC) to the Brazilian National Agency for Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP) for the oil accumulation located in the north-west area of the Jupiter discovery evaluation plan, in that same pre-salt Santos basin block. The consortium proposed that the new field will be designated as Sépia East.

This field is located approximately 250 km off the coast of Rio de Janeiro state at a water depth of 2,165 metres. The total estimated recoverable volume of the Sépia East field is 130 million barrels of oil equivalent (mmboe).

Whilst carrying out exploration works, it was proved that the Sépia discovery (located in the Transfer of Rights area) extends towards the Sépia East area (within the BM-S-24 concession), with reservoirs of excellent porosity and permeability and high quality oil (c.26º API).

Following the DoC of the Sépia East and Sépia fields, the latter submitted in September 2014, the consortium of Block BM-S-24 and Petrobras, as the Transfer of Rights owner, are carrying out the unitization process in order to jointly develop the field.

The Transfer of Rights and BM-S-24 unitised areas are expected to start production in 2019.

Galp Energia, through its subsidiary Petrogal Brasil, has a 20% stake in the consortium that explores BM-S-24, with Petrobras (the operator), holding the remaining 80%.

About Galp Energia

Galp Energia is an energy company – finding and extracting oil and natural gas from sites across four continents to deliver energy to millions of customers every day. We drive the world a little further.
We are Portugal’s oil and natural gas integrated operator. Our activities span from exploration and production of oil and natural gas to refining and marketing oil products, natural gas marketing and sales and power generation.


Origine : Communiqué GALP

Voir la fiche entreprise de "GALP"



Les dernières news de "GALP"

  Emploi-Pétrole
 
Rechercher une news



française internationale








 
Les dernières news internationales


>> Toute l'actualité internationale     >> RSS
 
Recherche de news par tags

abu-dhabi adnoc aker-solutions algeria alstom amec anadarko angola apache australia axens azerbaijan baker-hughes barents-sea bechtel bg-group bp brazil canada carburant cbi centrica cgg chevron china cnooc cnpc co2 commission-europeenne compressor conocophillips consommation cpdp deepwater discovery drilling e-on edf egypt emerson engie engineering eni equinor exxonmobil feed flng flowline fluor fluxys fmc foster-wheeler fpso fsru fugro gabon gas gaz gazprom gazprom-neft gdf-suez ge ghana gnl gouvernement gtt gulf-of-mexico hess ifp india indonesia inpex iraq jacobs jgc kazakhstan kbr keppel licence lng lukoil lundin maersk-drilling malaysia mcdermott mozambique natural-gas nigeria nigeria nord-stream north-sea norway novatek offshore oman omv opec pdvsa pemex petoro petrobras petrofac petronas pgnig pipeline platform qatar qatar-petroleum qatargas raffinerie refinery repsol rig riser rosneft russia rwe saipem santos saudi-aramco schlumberger seadrill shah-deniz shale-gas shell siemens sinopec socar sonangol sonatrach south-stream statoil subsea subsea-7 tap technip technipfmc total transocean tullow turbine ufip uk vallourec vessel vopak well wintershall wood-group woodside



Europétrole © 2003 - 2019