Newsletter 
  INSCRIPTION Inscription | ESPACE ANNONCEURS Publicité | CONTACT Contact |PLAN DU SITE Plan


Europétrole, le portail de l'industrie du pétrole
 
 accueil | actualité française | actualité internationale | recherche | interviews | focus | actualité par entreprise | actualité pétrole/gaz de schiste 
Partager :

  • DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG signs exploration licence agreement with Pemex
    édité le 26/09/2017 - Plus de news de "DEA" - Voir la fiche entreprise de "DEA"


DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG signs exploration licence agreement with Pemex
DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG and the Mexican state company Pemex have signed the licence contract for shallow water Block 2. The licence was awarded to the consortium by the National Hydrocarbons Commission (CNH) in the bid round 2.1 in June 2017. DEA holds a 30 percent share, with Pemex holding the remaining 70 percent as operator.

“We are pleased to now start the joint exploration work together with our partner and operator Pemex in this ambitious project,” says Juan Manuel Delgado, President of Deutsche Erdoel Mexico. “We are looking forward to a fruitful cooperation. Deutsche Erdoel will actively contribute to the partnership, with our extensive technical knowledge and experience from numerous international onshore and offshore operations, to generate considerable value for the project,” he adds.

Block 2 is the first licence participation for DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG in Mexico. As part of its strategy, the company aims to further build a portfolio in the country.

Block 2 comprises 549 square kilometres and is located in the prolific basin Tampico-Misantla, in the South-Western Gulf of Mexico. Water depth ranges from 40 to 260 metres. The initial four-year exploration phase includes the drilling of one commitment well.

About DEA

DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG is an international operator in the field of exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas based in Hamburg. Its focus is on safe, sustainable and environmentally conscious exploitation of oil and gas. DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG has 118 years of experience working along the entire upstream value chain as operator or project partner. With a staff force of around 1,150 employees, DEA Deutsche Erdoel AG has shares in production facilities and concessions in, among others, Germany, Norway, Denmark, Egypt, Algeria and in Mexico.

About Pemex

Pemex, Mexico's state oil company, is engaged in the exploration, production, transportation, refining, storage and sale of hydrocarbons and derivatives. Its products include petrochemicals, natural gas, liquid gas, sulphur, gasoline, kerosene and diesel. Pemex operates 344 production fields, 6,382 production wells, 225 off-shore platforms, 6 refineries, 8 petrochemical complexes, 7,896 km of gas pipeline, 4,548 km of oil pipeline, and 19 LPG distribution terminals.


Origine : Communiqué DEA

Voir la fiche entreprise de "DEA"



Les dernières news de "DEA"

  Emploi-Pétrole
 
Rechercher une news



française internationale








 
Les dernières news internationales


>> Toute l'actualité internationale     >> RSS
 
Recherche de news par tags

abu-dhabi adnoc aker-solutions algeria alstom amec anadarko angola apache australia axens azerbaijan baker-hughes barents-sea bechtel bg-group bp brazil canada carburant cbi centrica cgg chevron china cnooc cnpc co2 commission-europeenne compressor conocophillips consommation cpdp deepwater discovery drilling e-on edf egypt emerson engie engineering eni equinor exxonmobil feed flng flowline fluor fluxys fmc foster-wheeler fpso fsru fugro gabon gas gaz gazprom gazprom-neft gdf-suez ge ghana gnl gouvernement gtt gulf-of-mexico hess ifp india indonesia inpex iraq jacobs jgc kazakhstan kbr keppel licence lng lukoil lundin maersk-drilling malaysia mcdermott mozambique natural-gas nigeria nigeria nord-stream north-sea norway novatek offshore oman omv opec pdvsa pemex petoro petrobras petrofac petronas pgnig pipeline platform qatar qatar-petroleum qatargas raffinerie refinery repsol rig riser rosneft russia rwe saipem santos saudi-aramco schlumberger seadrill shah-deniz shale-gas shell siemens sinopec socar sonangol sonatrach south-stream statoil subsea subsea-7 tap technip technipfmc total transocean tullow turbine ufip uk vallourec vessel vopak well wintershall wood-group woodside



Europétrole © 2003 - 2019