Newsletter 
  INSCRIPTION Inscription | ESPACE ANNONCEURS Publicité | CONTACT Contact |PLAN DU SITE Plan


Europétrole, le portail de l'industrie du pétrole
 
 accueil | actualité française | actualité internationale | recherche | interviews | focus | actualité par entreprise | actualité pétrole/gaz de schiste 
Partager :

  • BP Egypt Announces Raven Discovery In The Nile Delta
    édité le 27/03/2004 - Plus de news de "BP France" - Voir la fiche entreprise de "BP France"


BP Egypt Announces Raven Discovery In The Nile Delta
BP Egypt today announced a gas and condensate discovery in the western Nile Delta. The Raven 1 exploration well in the North Alexandria (N Alex) Concession is the fourth discovery on this block following the Taurus, Libra and Fayoum discoveries made in 2000 and 2001.
Raven 1 is located northwest of Rosetta, 40 kilometers off the coast of Egypt at a water depth of about 650 meters. On March 20th, 2004 the Raven 1 well successfully tested and flowed gas at rates up to 37.4 million standard cubic feet per day and 741 barrels of condensate per day.
The Raven 1 well is the second well of a three well program BP is currently operating in the Nile Delta. Ruby 2, in the West Mediterranean Deepwater concession (WMDW), was the first well drilled, and was successfully appraised in September 2003. After having completed a sidetrack to drill additional deeper targets, the rig will move to the Polaris 1 location on the WMDW concession to drill another well.
BP operates the N Alex concession with a 60% working interest with RWE Dea holding the remaining 40% interest in the block. The West Mediterranean Deepwater concession is immediately adjacent to N Alex where BP, as operator, holds an 80% working interest in the block and RWE Dea holds 20%.


Origine : Communiqué BP France

Voir la fiche entreprise de "BP France"



Les dernières news de "BP France"

 
 
 
Emploi-Pétrole
 
Rechercher une news



française internationale








 
Les dernières news France


>> Toute l'actualité France     >> RSS
 
Recherche de news par tags

abu-dhabi acquisition adnoc aker-bp aker-solutions algeria algerie algerie alstom amec anadarko angola apache australia axens azerbaijan baker-hughes barents-sea bechtel bg-group bp brazil canada carburant cbi cgg chevron china chiyoda cnooc cnpc co2 commission-europeenne compressor conocophillips consommation cpdp deepwater discovery drilling e-on edf egypt emerson engineering eni equinor equinor exxonmobil feed flng flowline fluor fluxys fmc foster-wheeler fpso fsru fugro gabon gas gaz gazprom gazprom-neft gdf-suez ge germany ghana gnl gtt gulf-of-mexico hess india indonesia inpex iraq italy jacobs jgc kbr keppel licence lng lukoil lundin maersk-drilling malaysia mcdermott methanier mozambique natural-gas nigeria nigeria nord-stream north-sea norway novatek offshore oman omv opec pemex petrobras petrofac petronas pgnig pipeline platform qatar qatar-petroleum qatargas raffinerie refinery repsol rig riser rosneft russia rwe saipem santos saudi-aramco schlumberger senegal shale-gas shell socar sonatrach south-stream statoil subsea subsea-7 survey tap technip technipfmc texas total transocean tullow turbine ufip uk us vallourec vopak well wintershall wood-group woodside



Europétrole © 2003 - 2021